Sunday 15 January 2012

Moments continued

Love is of immense possibilities, immense intrigue. Everyday you find something new, some new permutations and combinations. "I think everybody is naughty". No person can be completely pious and clean in his heart and all that. If i see a pretty woman, I will definitely appreciate her, not that i would want to sleep with her. Being naughty keeps everything alive-you as a person, in your relationship with your partner...:P. It's not a question of balance. Because i really love and it's my lifeline, it's the ground where i can experiment with myself it's my need to take out time. love is not a compromise at all.


            Love is not about looking for conventional looks and running around trees kind of stupidity. In love you do your own thing, not affected by what the other one does. Love is a challenge which gives me scope to dig more into myself and know my limitations as a human-being. Something should be there to make me feel inadequate. Otherwise, you get stereotyped. I hate  when people say "Yeh admi acha kartha hai, isey yehi karne do". i.e. I hate Branding.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        I need someone who excites and unnerves me. I must be insecure to the extent that i should feel I'll make a fool of myself. Even if i fail in that, I shall be enriched. When in the present world love doesn't happen it is made.                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment