Thursday 21 July 2011

Rejuvenation

There 's no denying it . writing is a form of betrayal.when you write about something , you can no longer keep it to your self.so be it .

                Here i am going to share a special discovery or you can say some of my thoughts which i liked to find something of myself.i.e. the purpose of this blog  is to trap my mind into doing its own thinking. this is my memory and my aspiration ; the link between my present and past you can say it as a great thing as a battle . it is the precious life-blood and treasure of the purpose to a life beyond life . it will be the best friend of mine today and forever .it may arouse me, terrify me, teach me, comfort me, open its heart to me as a brother.

               The additional peace of mind is well worth than the cost and you can say this blog is the vision ( the art of seeing the invisible). it is like a memory ( a child walking along a seashore you can never tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things.) without this i will be like a bird without wings.





                  so little time, so much to do
                  to make the world much better
                  first make a better you,
                  success will come wherever you are,
                  do not fear to do or dare
                  why search for love and laughter??
                  you can find it anywhere..!!
                

No comments:

Post a Comment